This unique event, led by leading educationalists, ICT experts, industry suppliers and policy and funding leaders will enable schools to ensure that their ICT provision remains in step with technological advances and that school leaders will be able to explore the new ideas and innovations in curriculum, teaching and resources to properly equip pupils both in school and in their future careers.
With over 350 delegates, 25 service providers and 12 high level speakers from across the education and private sector offering the latest updates around digital technology in schools, Education ICT is the only event to bring school and education leaders all the necessary updates under one roof, in one day.
Key themes considered on the day include:
- Making School ICT Investment Count
- Nurturing Digital Skills through the New National Curriculum
- Upgrading ICT Infrastructure to Make Learning Environments Fit for the Future
- Supported Learning for Children with SEN Using Technology
- Safeguarding Devices and Prioritising E-Safety